Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This mission of this blog...

Whereas I used to post my thoughts on life, society, politics, religion, philosophy, and all manner of things on Facebook, I think that it is high time that I moved off of that social platform for those purposes.

All views expressed on my blog are my own and not associated or representative of any other group to which I belong or for which I work.

People are welcome to reply by way of confirming, denying, contradicting, correcting, or whatever to my own posts as well as to those who choose to participate in this blog, discussions without borders...

Any disrespectful, racist, sexist, homophobic, or hateful remarks will be deleted. However, if you're interested in debate and argument, then you're more than welcome.

And let the discussion begin...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dano,

    I do enjoy all of your political comments regarding to our soiciety's events that are happening in mainstream America. I'm sorry to see that you will no longer comment on FB. Howe
    I have decided to be the first person to sign up on your new blog. I hope much success in your new arena of political debate.

    --Kathy

    ReplyDelete